Survival Dood Survival Dood

Creative Story

I see a great beginning, it just need more!

A Basic Platformer A Basic Platformer

I just have a question

Can you give me a link to the tutorial?

Star-collector! Star-collector!

It is addicting

The player character controls like a slippery hot air balloon. It reminds me a lot of Flywrench by Messhof. The only problem I have with it is that some of the walls are invisible and I was running in to them and feeling cheated.

Way fun to play, painful to look at, unfair invisible walls.

cucumberproductions responds:

I hope you die

Sun Worship Image Explore Sun Worship Image Explore

If you want to be an artist

Submit art! There is way to much baggage in posting a interactive flash. I appreciate your attempt to add interactivity to what is essentially a painting, but it is not necessary.

I recommend showing off either your artistic talent or programming skills. Seeing them combined is confusing and diminishes the value of both.

artlegitimate responds:

i know where your coming from but, im already showcasing my image art.
My big step is making good vector art from my hand drawings.

I will be uploading stuff as I make it and I choose newgrounds to be my host as I was here back when the clock crew was the biggest thing ever.

I made the strawberry clock vs meat animation.....

anyways, im happy to posts what could be potential fails cause im also looking for direction through feedback....

Sonic Platform Test 2 Sonic Platform Test 2

Character Movement

Air control is too responsive - try making it harder to control character in air instead of on the ground.

Momentum is lost on extreme slopes - leave them out of tests until they are working correctly

This feels a lot more like controlling Mega Man without a gun then Sonic or even Mario for that matter - Your level design emphasizes this fact.